Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0 is used to recover data from corrupted or accidentally formatted disks. The program uses powerful unique algorithms that even allow the recovery of files that are not present in file system entries. Just select a disk with data to be analyzed, preview file content and select the file(s) to be recovered. It does not matter in what circumstances data has been lost—the program will recover as many files as possible.
Features of Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0
- uses special algorithms to recover photos made by Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, Epson, Fuji, Hasselblad, Kodak, Mamiya, Minolta, Pentax, Sigma, Sony and other photo cameras;
- filtering is supported by file name, date, size or recovery status;
- temporary files, folders and temporary internet files can be excluded from search results;
- localized files and folders names are supported;
- NTFS compressed files and named data streams are supported;
- files are recovered even if you have reinstalled operating system;
- optimized by speed search engine;
- supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 file systems;
- supports IDE, ATA and SCSI hard drives;
- file recovery is available if a file has been deleted in DOS prompt;
- supports large size hard drives
-Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Extract file using WinRAR.
- Install Easy Drive Data Recovery_Setup.
- Close program.
- Go to Regkey folder and double-click "RegKey.reg" file and press yes.
- Program will be registered.
- Done, Enjoy.
Download Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0 Full Version