YouWave Android 4.1.1 Emulator Free Download
Playing with the Android emulator on your computer is a pretty geeky endeavor, but YouWave makes it easy to accomplish on your Windows PC. If you can download and install a Windows program, you can have an Android virtual machine running on your desktop in just a few minutes. All without ever touching the SDK or Sun's JDK. As a bonus, the Window it runs in has a really easy method of installing third party apps from free Android application stores, as well as apps downloaded to your PC.
YouWave for Android- Runs Android apps and app stores on your PC, no phone required
- Download thousands of apps online via app stores within YouWave
- High performance - The fastest way to run Android on PC
- Easy to use - Easy to install. Easy to import and run apps
Key Technical Features- Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread (new)
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32-64 bit
- Simulated SD card functionality - enables game saving
- Saved State - enables fast restart
- Enables multi-player online games
- Dynamic rotating - phone-like instant response (new)
- Volume control buttons (new)
- Retractable control panel (new)
-Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
RAM:1.5 GB DRAM
500 MB disk space
Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU
Size:Part 1: 73 MB
Part 2: 73 MB
Part 3: 4.28 MB
- Install The App.
- Copy Content from Crack Folder to Install Directory.
- Register Yourself and Enjoy!!
If VirtualBox is installed on your PC, YouWave can only be installed on Windows guests, not on your host machines. Please do not install YouWave on the host machine unless you have VirtualBox uninstalled.